The conjoined engine and transmission have been taking up space in the garage for a few weeks now. I need to separate them so I can sell off the engine and transport the transmission to a place in town that can take precise measurements of the bolt holes, alignment pins, and spline. The measurements will be used to design and build a custom motor mount and coupler for the new electric motor. The separation can't be done with just the transmission jack, so on Friday I picked up an engine hoist from Chris Born, a friend from the local EV group. I got the hoist assembled today and picked up the motor enough to get it suspended. I then tried to start removing bolts, but was disappointed to realize the bolts are large Torx heads, which I don't have on hand! I took some measurements and think they are size T45 or T47. Tomorrow I'll pick up a few sizes and start again.