I need to charge up the batteries so I can make forward progress on the transmission and TCU debugging steps. I've got the EMW open source motor charger fully assembled, but the Arduino code that runs the charger has been problematic. It took me about 4 days before I finally got the charger to charge. I'm typing this message now while sitting in a chair in the garage keeping a close eye on the first charge... I'm charging at 1.5KW on120AC now, after an hour of watching, it reports it has pumped in 5.2AH @ 238V. My garage has 240VAC easily accessible, I just did not plan ahead for this exact moment, so I need to run to the store and get a 240VAC plug so I can wire that into the charger so I can pump more juice faster. Here are some pictures of the finished box, wired up on the floor of the garage for now. After I get comfortable that it works correctly and won't burn up my car and garage, I'll mount it in the front of the car.
Here is the user interface with the stats of the current charge. So far so good.