This weekend I was able to get the remaining pieces removed blocking the gas tank. I had to separate the steering column universal joint and lower the steering system to allow for the exotic shaped gas tank to be removed. Once I got the tank out, I reattached all the steering linkages. I then moved on to removing the excess radiator components. To do this, I had to remove the front bumper. With the bumper off, I removed the extra hoses, radiator pieces, and brackets. So far I've removed about 138 Lbs of liquid weight - 38Lbs of antifreeze, and 100Lbs of gasoline. Here is a time lapse video of the recent progress. I'm the guy on the floor. The overseer is Maury the Manager. He was a lot of help when I was in a pickle!