Have you ever wanted to own an electric car? or have you ever wanted to drive a Porsche 911? I wanted both, so I decided to build one. This blog is here to document my journey as I convert a 2002 Porsche 911/996 Carrera 2 from a gas guzzler to a completely electric vehicle - not a hybrid!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Couple updates

I've been working behind the scenes this past week.  With the motor and trans separated, I took measurements and shipped the adapter plate and flex plate down to Charlie at EVCouplerConnection.  Charlie said it would take 2-3 weeks to make the custom parts.  I've also been talking with a supplier to place an order for the Warp 11HV, Soliton1, and more charger components to complete the electrical components.  I will take some more pictures when parts start showing up!




No comments:

Post a Comment